Humes manholes are extensively used throughout New Zealand. Made from strong, dense concrete, these manholes are capable of withstanding
infiltration and attack from corrosive environments.
Add to my enquiryShare via email
- Risers are made to AS4058 standard and the bases are cast to NZS 3109 with surface finish to NZS 3114 standard
- Available with a choice of traditional flush joint or a tongue-and-groove flush joint
- Diameter range DN1050 to DN2300 concrete lid designs are available for LD20, HD60 and HN-HO-72 live loads
- Lid load designs to support loads in excess of HN-HO-72 can be provided on request
- For rubber ring jointed 1050mm manholes, please refer to the Humeseal Manhole System product page