Vitrified Clay (Earthenware)
Humes offers a variety of Earthenware Pipes. Using superior clay quality and innovative production techniques, Naylor produces clay products that do not require glazing, can withstand aggressive, corrosive and high temperature environments, and meet stringent international standards for clay pipes.
- High-axial strength for jacking force assurance.
- High crushing strength for load bearing capabilities.
- Smooth wall surface with very minimal frictional resistance.
- Accurately machined pipe ends for easy load transference of jacking force.
- Wide range of diameters available.
- Worldwide international project-supply references.
- International Technical and Commercial support.
- Jacking Pipes
- Aggressive environments
- Food processing plants