Whatever the application, whether it’s pedestrian or class 1, farm, forestry, golf course, park or subdivision, we have a range of Double T rural bridges and alternative options - including concrete deck over steel beams, culverts and pipes.
Humes can help facilitate all the stages required, from initial site consultation, engineering requirements, potential council consents, design, fabrication, to installation by contractors.
Call our bridge expert today on 0800 4 BRIDGES (0800 427 434)
- Full 0.85 HN loading - suitable for heavy vehicles, including milk tankers, tractors and farm machinery.
- Maximum axle loading: up to 7.5 tonne single axle and 15 tonne dual axle loading.
- Built-in continuous kerbing on either side to contain effluent and run off.
- Galvanised steel balustrades and pipe handrails.
- Can be specifically designed to any length.
- All components manufactured in factory for easy assembly on site.
- Most bridges take just 3-5 days to install.
- 50 year design life.
- Pedestrian light and heavy bridges for:
- Council parks
- Public spaces
- Golf courses