Oasis Clearwater Septic System S2000 / S3000
Developed in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions. Oasis Clearwater Aerated wastewater treatment systems have a proven track record of high performance and minimal running costs.
Add to my enquiryShare via email
- Home owners
- Protects water quality and enhances owners’ quality of life.
- Saves water, money and protects our environment.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Councils and Developers
- Highly reliable, low maintenance systems.
- Reduced operating costs.
Increased public health protection.
- Proven design and Engineering.
- Reliable performance, reduced costs.
- Systems for domestic and commercial applications.
- Ideal for failed system renovation.
- Contractors and Installers
- One chamber - one hole - one connection.
- Low maintenance, full range of spares available.
- Ongoing manufacturer backup.
- 8 Person Domestic Situation
- 2,000 litres Hydraulic Flow per day
- 12 Person Domestic Situation
- 3,000 litres Hydraulic Flow per day
Oasis Clearwater Systems Brochure
Essential Guidelines For The Care Of Your Wastewater System
Humes Oasis Clearwater Series 2000 Owners Manual