Oasis Clearwater Septic System S2000 / S3000
Developed in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions. Oasis Clearwater Aerated wastewater treatment systems have a proven track record of high performance and minimal running costs. Check out our simple 5 step guide to owning your system.
We have a team of experts that can advise you which on-site waste water system best fits your land and lifestyle. To find out more about our best performing range and get a free site assessment, call us today on 0800 48 48 49 or inquire online.
- Home owners
- Protects water quality and enhances owners’ quality of life.
- Saves water, money and protects our environment.
- Low operating and maintenance costs.
- Councils and Developers
- Highly reliable, low maintenance systems.
- Reduced operating costs.
Increased public health protection.
- Proven design and Engineering.
- Reliable performance, reduced costs.
- Systems for domestic and commercial applications.
- Ideal for failed system renovation.
- Contractors and Installers
- One chamber - one hole - one connection.
- Low maintenance, full range of spares available.
- Ongoing manufacturer backup.
- 8 Person Domestic Situation
- 2,000 litres Hydraulic Flow per day
- 12 Person Domestic Situation
- 3,000 litres Hydraulic Flow per day
- Lifestyle blocks
- Holiday homes
- Rural and semi-rural areas
- Rural residential subdivisions