Humes MetroPit incorporates a special kerb entry design for those road conditions where a higher flow rate capacity is required.
Add to my enquiryShare via email
- Easy installation.
- Fully precast in the factory.
- Channel discharges directly to the sump.
- Less potential for blockages.
- Slim surface footprint. Less impact on the footpath or grass verge.
- Front lip controls the level of the channel.
- Large capacity sump (1050 or 1200 Manhole).
- High inlet capacity.
- Superior value.
- Saves time on the job. Installed in-line with the kerb and channel. No deviation of services, base course or tar-seal required.
- Consistent finish made to NZS 3109:1997.
- Safer for cyclists.
- Tight horizontal and vertical curvatures