Aquatec Pressure Sewer System
Pressure Sewer Systems are one of the most economical & environmentally friendly sewerage systems on the market today. Suitable for both existing septic backlog areas & greenfield sites, Aquatec’s Pressure Sewer Systems will operate effectively across any terrain.
Proudly installed throughout the country, the pump station is approved by most districts including CCC (Christchurch City Council), Whangarei District Council and Watercare (Auckland). See the full list of approving councils here.
Call us on 0800 48 48 49 or email email@example.com for a free consultation.
- Pipe Network
- Aquatec’s Pressure Sewer Systems deliver a network of fully sealed sewer pipes fed by a grinder pump located at each property.
- Remote Control
- Our OmniSmart Control System enables remote monitoring and analysis of trends in real time across desktop, mobile or cloud devices via your SCADA Platform.
- Market leading chambers contain IP68 rated pumps, grinding solids in the wastewater to a fine slurry for treatment plant processing.
- Boundary Connection
- Boundary Connection Kits (BCK) provide a means of isolation at the property boundary.
- The slurry is pumped through small diameter pipes from the house to the main, and the main to the treatment facility.
- Existing on-site treatment, backlog areas and greenfield sites
- Residential, commercial and industrial sites